With the weather starting to cool off, you may be thinking about some fall projects around the house. If outdoor lighting is on your list, we’d like to help you determine the best outdoor lighting company for your spaces.
There are several options to consider, but where do you start? We’ve listed the top 5 questions to ask to find the right outdoor lighting company for your home:
1. Do you specialize in outdoor lighting? Many different trade professionals install outdoor lighting systems but do they specialize in designing outdoor lighting systems? A trained lighting specialist encompasses the design, installation and service of the outdoor lighting.
2. How do you design your outdoor lighting systems? A professional designer will focus on the lighting effect, not the fixtures. There should be a subtle glow to the property that draws attention to all the best aspects of the area, while eliminating dark spaces.
3. What kind of fixtures do you use? Outdoor lighting fixtures are exposed to the elements so it is important that the fixtures be durable and tested. Additionally, you may want to have optional glass lens covers installed that will protect up-lights from weather, mulch and debris.
4. What maintenance plans do you offer? Outdoor lighting systems have small maintenance needs to continue working and looking their best. Bulbs may need to be replaced, wires re-buried or fixtures adjusted periodically. It is important to know if the company you are working with offers continuous maintenance after your system is installed.
5. What are their warranty terms? The level and extent of the companies offering is a good indicator of how confident an outdoor lighting provider is in their own product and installation capability. This may be a sign of their commitment to service and your long-term satisfaction.
It only takes a small amount of research to find the best outdoor lighting company for your needs. Be sure to do your homework outlined above. You will be much happier in the end with a professional outdoor lighting company – one who specialized in just outdoor lighting design and installation.
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbus does just that. We are professional outdoor lighting designers and installers. Our lighting systems are high quality. Our low-voltage fixtures are manufactured right here in the USA and illuminate areas with subtle, ambient light while using less energy. The copper and brass textures age naturally over time and last much longer than aluminum, plastic painted fixtures.
Our relationship does not end there. Our dedication in keeping your system performing its best continues throughout with our optional Annual Maintenance Plan. We will replace all bulbs, repair any damaged wire, straighten fixtures, inspect the transformer, reset or check the timer and perform simple changes to enhance the effects of your lighting. Throughout the year, you receive priority response and repairs at no charge. Your lighting system remains headache-free and operating beautifully.
On top of all those advantages, our guarantee is one of the industry’s best and is effective from the date of the original installation by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Columbus. A detailed warranty agreement is presented at the time of the sale.
If you would like to talk more about outdoor lighting or would like to receive a consultation, contact us by calling (614) 203-4291, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out the form to the upper right or visit us at columbus.outdoorlights.com.